 |
2020 - what a year! Started the year off by saying goodbye to Nathan before he moved to MI. |
I had just returned from Russia, and it was so nice to be back home.
I helped Miriam build a snowman and rode horses with Sarah :)
Target shopping with Magera, and smiling with fellow pianist, Trisha.
In LA over spring break, I got to see Vanessa for the first time since Russia!
 |
| My last semester at TU was bittersweet. Because of covid, I wouldn't get to have my senior recital. |
 |
| I didn't even know this would be my last orchestra concert. |
 |
| But we made it through our last, very strange semester, and graduated (without a ceremony, sadly). |
Nieces birthday parties: Aurora turned one and Amelie turned three!
Drinks and dinner with family <3
I went to LA again to visit my sister, and saw my friend in Long Beach too!
I babysat my niece Kisstance for the week and it was a lot of fun!
 |
In Russia, Emily told me we would go to Torchy's Taco's together someday. Sure enough, I went to San Antonio to see Emily this summer, and that's what we did! |
Something else that happened this summer- my brother got married to Jessie!
Then, I got a haircut, moved in with my best friend, and started working at Starbucks as well as my music teaching!
 |
| Deborah and I hung out a lot this year in both Texas and Tulsa! |
 |
| And yes, for my birthday, I went to LA once again! |
 |
| A delicious dinner in Long Beach with Anthony! |
Then I flew to Arizona and visited my brother and sister-in-law!
An early snow this year in Tulsa!
My roommate and her boyfriend pose by their snowman-in-the-making :)
 |
| My Starbucks decorated early for the holidays :) Love my Starbucks team! |
 |
| Took a picture with my 4th grade violin class. A challenging but rewarding semester with these kids! |
 |
| In December, I went to Colorado with my family, and we went snowmobiling in the Rocky Mountains! |
Here's to 2021!
Comments
Post a Comment