Since School Started

The first day of school this year was the Solar Eclipse! It was only a partial eclipse here.


You could only see the eclispe with solar glasses on I had on, but the sun did look unusual without the glasses as well.

Looking at the Eclipse with our solar glasses on.

It made the lawn look strange.

It created mini-eclipses with the shadows through the leaves. It was pretty cool!

See the reflection of the eclipse?


It made peoples' shadows look strange.

Now- replacing some broken strings on my piano.


When you replace a string, it has to be tuned often at first.


Practicing...


Nathan posing by the Bell at TU
Replicating Samson in this photo ;)



Tyrell Hall, I believe.

The library.

Lorton Performance Center (the backview)



The front view of Lorton. My favorite building on campus.


All of us piano students with Cristiana Pegaroro. She is a great Italian pianist, and she gave me an amazing masterclass.

Getting my violin worked on at the violin shop :)

Packed up and ready to go- Right before leaving one morning.

Waiting for my piano lesson, which is my favorite class of the week.

Studying Russian- A page in my Russian journal. 

My lunch for the week :P


Sunset

Sitting in traffic- something I do quite often these days.

But at least they built a pretty bridge.

At an amazing concert

My beautiful Kawai baby grand.


Comments

  1. I play violin, and piano as well! I've played violin for 7 years, and piano for 3 years! I love both! You have a beautiful piano!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just curious: why are you learning Russian? I want to learn other languages as well. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Tori! That’s great that you play musical instruments as well!

    Our family used to travel to Russian churches across the U.S. and sing/play music, and my dad would preach. So ever since then, I’ve wanted to learn Russian.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Flight Attendant Training!

Medicine Park Trip!

Moldova in May!

Vice President Pence Rally

2020 in Retrospect