Trip to Ukraine: Kiev
![]() |
| I went to Kiev, Ukraine this past May! The street view from the Airbnb. |
![]() |
| The first evening we went to this hookah bar. It had this old piano there. I thought it was neat! |
![]() |
| Our Airbnb kitchen was really cute :) |
![]() |
| Kiev has a metro system similar to St. Petersburg's. I really had missed riding the metro! |
![]() |
| A ferris wheel in Kiev |
![]() |
| My friend Daniel. We met studying abroad in St. Petersburg in 2019. |
![]() |
| It was really cool to finally be in Ukraine! See the fisherman behind me? :) |
![]() |
| I got to ride in this small plane a few times. Andrey is a fantastic pilot, and he is teaching Daniel how to fly. |
![]() |
| Kiev from the sky |
![]() |
| The Kiev Sea / Reservoir |
![]() |
| The next day we flew over Chernobyl! Definitely a once-in-a-lifetime experience! |
![]() |
| A fancy mall back in the city. |
![]() |
| We went to the train station to buy tickets to Odessa! |
![]() |
| Last day in Kiev :( My new favorite European city |
![]() |
| On the eight hour train ride to Odessa! |
![]() |
| Arrived in Odessa around midnight! What a fun few days! I can't wait to go back to Kiev! Next up: Pictures from Odessa |



























Comments
Post a Comment