Missouri Christmas Trip

I went to Missouri to visit some family and friends!

I spent a few days with my sister, Leah, and brother-in-law. Great times (and food:))!

Leah and I explored a huge truck stop near her house.




After that, I went with my brother, Christian, to visit his girlfriend (Jessie) and her family. I hadn't seen them since March!

Allison and a very cute Pomeranian puppy!

Amber with Bub :)
In front of the Christmas tree

Kaylee kindly let me do a photoshoot of her. Here's a couple pictures from it.


Kaylee's brother, Andrew.

Kaylee wanted to take pictures of me ... I do play a little guitar.

Some of us went to Silver Dollar City!

We took a tour of Marvel Cave! It was amazing! After we got down in the cave, they turned off the lights to reveal some Christmas lights the staff had spent hours putting in the cave.

The waterfall at the bottom of the cave!

Kaylee and her brother Adam. 

We rode a few roller coasters. A first for me!

CLASSIC roller coaster faces! Haha... Outlaw Run in the pitch dark!
Row 1: Jessie and Christian
Row 2: Adam and Andrew
Row 3: Kaylee and Myself 


Jessie wrapped most of the MANY presents!

Love this picture of Christian!



Kaylee got a Canon video camera!

Christian and Jessie <3


Sweet Savannah!

Aren't those puppies the cutest?!

Playing games together

Happiness

Time to go to the airport, puppy.

Kaylee's studio

Another photoshoot. This time it was outside.

So ended my Christmas in Missouri! Next up: Trip in the RV!


Comments

  1. Beautiful Photos!!! I love the one of you with the guitar! You are a very pretty lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Sorry I am just now answering, I have been very busy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Flight Attendant Training!

Medicine Park Trip!

Moldova in May!

Vice President Pence Rally

2020 in Retrospect

Since School Started