Nikon Favorites 2018


Chose a few of the pictures I took from last year for a 2018 highlight post (Better late than never!).
Of course the Florida ocean was a highlight!

Riding a bike a couple miles to a semi-lonely beach was the best! besides the sunburn...

The palm trees, the sand, everything is a different experience from Oklahoma.

Green everywhere. Water dripping off glasses.

So many new pianist friends. Wow, miss you guys so much!

After I played with the TU symphony... I am so fortunate to have Dr. Price as my piano professor!

Just a couple cute pictures.

In Missouri

What a tiny child! Amelie, my beautiful niece!

I appreciate when my friends let me do photo shoots of them :)
I did quite a few this year, but only posting a couple photos here because...

.... I am going to start a section on my blog dedicated to the portrait photography I do.

Spending time with this brother is always fun.

Also, spent so much time with Hope this past year! We had some great times!

summer dayzzzz with dogzzzzz

Life in the country is the best!


Princess Merida

Another lovely friend!

When I found this newborn lamb (of Nathan's) it really made my day!

She is soooo cute 

Dunkin' Duckies!


EYE SEE YOU

A typical Oklahoma picture

Tiny child became a toddler!

Shadows

Vice President Mike Pence shaking hands with OK Governor Kevin Stitt.
It is a strange feeling to take pictures of famous people.

Beautiful Oklahoma. I love this state!

So there are my highlights from 2018! I am looking forward to green grass again!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flight Attendant Training!

Medicine Park Trip!

Moldova in May!

Vice President Pence Rally

2020 in Retrospect

Since School Started