Fun in the Sun


Here are some pictures that I took when we went to the lake recently :) I took most of them with my Nikon, and the rest with my iPhone.


We haven't taken the boat out in 3 yrs, but we finally did again this year!




At the lake!!!

The tube is strapped onto the back of the boat.

Getting the anchor ready.

Dad took a picture of us swimming :)

Taking a long boat ride across the lake!


Will Roger's barn next to his house.





Eating lunch :)


This is a comparison photo of myself. On the right is when I was 9 years old. I've lived 9 more years since then. The pictures look pretty similar actually.

"What's that I see"?

Take a picture of it!


It's a long-horn!


We stopped to swim again.

Nathan climbed those rocks, but I didn't get a picture because I was swimming, (my camera is not waterproof ;)




Another long boat ride!


The sail boats were very beautiful.



Nathan and I tubed (I fell off twice :), and then we went separately.

Nathan had an extremely wild ride :)

But he thought it was very fun!




Right when I got on the tube, and the only clear picture Nathan took of me. :)

Nathan hasn't skied much, but he got up on his first time! 







Riding back to the boat dock.

Coming up to the dock.

Back at the dock.

Another comparison photo. 2008 on the left (7 and 9 yrs. old), and 2017 on the right.

iPhone photo

Nikon photo




The sun, reflecting on the water! Nikon
iPhone photo.

Driving the Bayliner onto the trailer.




Going home at 6pm, and it's still 100 degrees! Oklahoma summers :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flight Attendant Training!

Medicine Park Trip!

Moldova in May!

Vice President Pence Rally

2020 in Retrospect

Since School Started