Brother and Best Friend

Nathan Brant

Recently, I have been trying to improve my photography skills. Instead of always using the Auto settings, I have been turning the dial to Manual more often. I purchased an ebook that explains what settings to use, and when to use them. This has proved very helpful.

So... I needed someone to practice my portrait photography on. Nathan, my brother, was very nice and patient, and let me practice on him. :)

I only used the Manual mode for these photos. Choosing the aperture, shutter speed, ISO, etc. can be tricky, and I still need lots of practice, but I'll never get better unless I go out and keep trying!






I like the simplicity of this black and white photo.


I said something funny :)

Nathan and his friend Reddy :)



They match!

The lambs are in the background :)




My brother is my best friend!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flight Attendant Training!

Medicine Park Trip!

Moldova in May!

Vice President Pence Rally

2020 in Retrospect

Since School Started